Thursday, December 10, 2009

Zilla Performance


I was able to drive the EV again today, and log the drive with the DAQ feature of the Zilla.


In this graph there is motor amps all over the place because here are a number of inclines, starts and stops and small amount of constant cruising during the run. I am estimating a top speed of about 55MPH with the new setup, which is pretty good. I need to fix my shift point adjustment, but the EV was pretty nice to drive. I just need to break in the batteries mode, and deal with the heater issues.

4 comments:

Electro_Steph said...

Can you please put the full size graph. It is too small right now to read the legend etc.

David Harrington said...

I fixed it.

Electro_Steph said...

Does the units in the X axis is in seconds or in other (counts)?

David Harrington said...

The X axis the the Zilla counts. I am not sure the exact timing, but it's way less than a second. Maybe 1/10 of a second?